How to integrate Interactive Forms in R/3 Workflow
I'm a newbie in SAP and i will have my first project with SAP and Interactive Forms.
I read a lot in this great forum about integration Adobe Forms in SAP.
But unfortunately im not sure, which Scenario could solve my problem.
<b>My Client use NW2004s (SP10) (ABAP + JAVA Stack) and R/3 4.7</b>
I have to design some approval sheets with these features:
- integration in an approval Workflow (runs in R/3)
- the ability to attache other documents.
- store Data in the Backend
- changes in the documents should be traceable.
<u>What will be the best way to solve this problem?</u>
- ISR-Scenario ( like HCM Processes and Forms -
is that possible in my environment??
- WD ABAP
- WD JAVA
Would it be a good idea that the WF provides the data for the sheet (e.g. stored in some internal tables)?
Thanks and regards