cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field not appearing when creating Condition Table.????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to replace an existing table by creating a new Table in the existing Access Sequence with the combination of "Ship to Party/Product Hierarchy".

Logistics>Shipping>basic Shipping functions>Output determination>Maintain Condition Tables-->maintain output condition table for deliveries.

I am choosing a new table by the name 902, but i am not getting the field " PRODH Product Hierarchy" on the right hand side to choose from.

I checked the field catelog also. Firstly the field catelog was also not having the field, and then i added the field in it by choosing new entries.

I guess i am missing some step in between, thats why the new field (PRODH) is not showing on the right hand side while creation of the condition table.

One more thing, when i am seeing the Field Catelog, i am able to see a very large number of fields, then why only a few are appearing during creation of a new table??????

Can you guys correct me and let me find a way.????

Thanks very much indeed.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please take your Abapers help in creation of new Table.as a functional consultant we can create tables but it will ask for Workbench request for which my advise is to take your abapers help in creation.

and secondly if the field PRODH is created that will definetly has to appear in the field catelog and please check once again the field is properly copied/created.

finally if you are viewing the old tables you can view Large Number of fields which ever are existed in that table like. but once you are creating the new one wat ever the fields are there in the field catelog that fields you can take into consideration.

Hope this clarifies your doubts and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Creation of a new condition table by choosing the fields from the field catelog is pure customization.

My concern is that when the field PRODH is there in the catelog it should appear when i goto create a new condition table (T Code: V/60)!!!

There is some step which i am missing..

The field catelog is showing so many fields then why in V/60 only a couple are appearing??

Are we doing any field assignment anywhere??

Please give me more suggestions and solutions Guys......This is Urgent!!! as I am sitting on Client Site.

Regards,

Vivek Sahni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the field is available in Field catalog, (right side) just select that particular field and press the left side arrow mark.So that only it will appear in the condition table.

Let me know is this helping you? if yes reward by point.

Laxman