cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New printer, new problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello world,

We have recently changed our Sales Dpt. printer from HP5100 to HP4350. At this moment we have regret the same functionalities as in old one. Except one.

We print a special form on tray 01 (110 mm x 210 mm in landscape) but in the new printer outputs displaced. I mean, it begin to prints like it would be printing in DIN A-4 page format, and when arrives to the paper size begining, we miss half formular.

These are the test i've made:

1) In output device, i've made a horizontal move of X mm. It displaced all my forms except this one.

2) I've added spaces at the beginning of form to try to go down the rest of text.

3) I've changed the form window size.

4) I've modified printer settings in tray 01: paper size customized, client paper size, A-4, A-5, none, all.....

5) I've marked to active tray 01.

6) I have in INIT actions of PCL-5 the next parameter: e&L101A to custom paper.

¿Could it be printer driver problem?. I haven't more ideas....

Thank you all of you from Spain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's strange... But try to change the size of paper in your local printer (WINDOWS). Put A3 for example.

If your page work better its a BASIS problem.

Frequently people forget to create a new printer and corrects mappings driver X host.

If you want add in the msn douglasyuriAhotmail.com

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any idea?. Some suggestions..... Could it be the driver?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I need one urgent solution. Sales dpt. is stopped in this function.

The problem was that half of the sapform was displaced and the words are missing. It's the left zone (but like it's printed in landscape, reality it is the upper zone). My page format is 110 mm x 210 mm (landscape).

It's like it begins to print in a 210 x 210 page format (for example).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem which you have.

Could you please tell me how you have solved the problem?

Thanks.

Vinod.