Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3 - releasing billing documents for accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need your help guys, again.

We are using transaction VFX3 for releasing billing documents for acounting and my problem is that I get just list of invoices with billing type F1. I don´t get any other billing type as e.g. G2, my defined invoices Z.... Is there any settings in customizing to allow a billing type to be taken in transaction VFX3.

Thanks for your help

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

There is posting block in Billing type which doesnt allow to post the billing doccument to accounting,So VFX3 is the T.CODE to check the release billing doccuments,Check whether posting block i set in your billing doccument type,Or in VFX3 lay out we have option to categorize the billing type also check giving your own doccument type

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running the t.code with a variant. I think this seems to be issue. Normally the system would give an option to choose the billing types.

Pls let us know if you are running with a variant. If so pls try running without a variant.

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my bills are set with block factor in customizing. And I try both without any varian and with many options of variants (as is I tried to define billing type, billing cathegory, billing document and so on) And if I specife e.g billing type G2 (credit memo) nothing appears. So I think that there has to be some settings to allow appropriate billing type.

Thanks for help