cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i take out the print out of invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to see the print preview of billing document and i want to take the print out also

but i m unable to do this

so wat is the navigation to do this please suggest.

regards

subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Subrat,

Go to Vf02 - Goto Header - Output assign the output type RD00 and press enter, got o Communication Method and type LP01in local destination and Number of messages: 01 and Print immediately _ Tick Back and save the document.

Goto Vf02 and Billing document - issue to output and select the output type an dprint preview.

Reward poinst if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

after doing all the things my out put screen and printer is showing inactive,printer i know is not connected but ythen also why i can not able to see the preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Output of Invoice:

Billing document (Change Mode) : VF02 --> Enter (takes to main screen) --> on the top line Goto --> Header --> Output --> maintain output type --> Enter --> back --> Enter printer (in most cases LOCL) --> Enter & SAVE.

Move out of billing document & revisit Billing Document in change mode(VF02) --> In the initial screen itself, on the top line o to Billing Document --> Output --> Screen / preview > Enter> a screen will pop-up on which printer name is mentioned --> Enter & you will get the preview of Invoice.

To Configure printer, take assistance from basis consultant.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat.,

To To VF02-Billing doccuemnt-Issue out put to - Screen,Out put type RD00 and print screen LP01

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m now working in ides

please give me the detail navigation step by step i m not able to get enough of u.

thanks

with regards

subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

Give VF02, enter the billing document no. On the top left hand corner, click on billing document, then click on issue output to. This will give you the Message type. Click on either print preview or print depending on your choice

prasanna