cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outputing delivery document details in Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

we are using a script to output the Delivery document details .

Now the order of Item details in main window is based on handling unit no's used while packing . My requirement is instead of giving in the order they pack , customer want to output them in the order of line Item no packed .

EX : I haveLine items 10 , 20 , 30 , 40. they are packed in handliong units 3 ,2 4,1 .

The current order printing is

ITEM HANDLING UNIT

40 1

20 2

10 3

30 4 .

Now the customer needs , handling units that packed the ITEM no 10 to first and then line item no 20 ... like that .

expected order is

10 3

20 2

30 4

40 1 .

1) Have seen any document printing like this . Output in terms of line items rather to order of handling units , whille packng .Is it posiible?

I debugged the script and found that SAP Print progarm passing the details to scrpt in the order of Handling units one at time through structure VBPLP and VBPLK , where as in script we cacth that info and dprint on layout .I Feel the order is controlled at Print prog level not at script level . when it calling script for first time , the details avilable in structure are about handling unit 1 and corresponding item (40) details , and then for 2 ,3 ... at last for 4(Item no 30 ) . Please comment .Please guide me if You have ever faced this kind of scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

You can simply sort your internal table with line item no. So, when you will loop at the table, it will print the first line item first(And this is ur requirement).This will solve your problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is control on program level. Index your table first item then unit else create other internal table pass the data and before loop index table as per your need