cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery output using script

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all ,

I am The ABAPer. we are using a script to output the Delivery document details .

Now the order of Item details in main window is based on handling unit no's used while packing . My requirement is instead of giving in the order they pack , customer want to output them in the order of line Item no packed .

EX : I haveLine items 10 , 20 , 30 , 40. they are packed in handliong units 3 ,2 4,1 .

The current order printing is

ITEM HANDLING UNIT

40 1

20 2

10 3

30 4 .

Now the customer needs , handling units that packed the ITEM no 10 to first and then line item no 20 ... like that .

expected order is

10 3

20 2

30 4

40 1 .

1) Have seen any document printing like this . Output in terms of line items rather to order of handling units , whille packng .Is it posiible

I debugged the script and found that SAP Print progarm passing the details to scrpt in the order of Handling units one at time , where as in script we cacth that info and dprint on layout .i Feel the order is controlled at Print prog level not at script level .Please comment .Please guide me if You have ever faced this kind of scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Please change the sort position of your out put table,sort it itemwise first and then handling unit wise,before displaying

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiNarayan ,

But The LOOP on output table for writ_form will be in SAP PRINT program .

Each time Print prog passes the one record from table which was already in Handling unit order at SAP print porgarm Level

I can't get all the item Info at a time in SCript . is it not ? Then How can i control order at Script level .

Dharma .