Update existing iview using par file in NWDI
First of all, sorry if question is very silly but I am starting to work with NWDI and I didn't find any clear documentation about this. I am reading help.sap.com NWDI documents but they are not very clear for my point of view.
This is my issue:
- I have an iview working in my EP 6.0.
- I want to upgrade it doing some changes using Developer Studio and NWDI.
- I have configured all NWDI infrastructure (SC, Track, etc ). Additionally, I have Portal Development Server as J2EE engine in my Dev Studio.
- I created the Development component using a par file of my iview ( New DC - Enterprise Portal - Portal Application Module) and including existing .par file.
- I do changes in iview (some text in a page)
- I follow process to upload the code: Save code - Build - Checkin - Activate - Deploy.
I suppose this involves new version of iview is uploaded to Development Portal Server and new text has to appear in the ivew preview. But it doesn't work.
Any idea? Am I doing some wrong?