cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancement/ implementation template

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in my project we donot have credit management and i want to give the proposal to my client and pm the advantages and implications of credit management and i want to implement the same. pls can any one give me the template how to give the proposal to pm and to client for approveal of the same. pls give me the step by step.

kind advice needed.

ramachandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Go through This

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/credit-management.htm

Types of credit check

The following types of credit checks can be carried out:

Static credit limit check

Credit allocation depends on the total value of open orders, deliveries, billing documents and open items.

Dynamic credit limit check

The dynamic check includes both a static part which checks all open items, deliveries and billing documents and a dynamic part which checks all outstanding order values, that is, all orders not yet delivered or partially delivered. The value resulting from the checks is accumulated up to the shipping date in the information structure "S066" in freely definable time units or periods (day, week, month). This information structure is entered in Logistics Controlling and described in the section "Carry out default settings for credit management" under Basic functions.

To define the credit check, you specify a certain number of relevant periods from which a date in the future can be calculated (for example, 10 days or 2 months depending on the selected period). This ensures that sales orders which lie further in the future are not used to determine the credit exposure.

The total of the static and dynamic part of the check must not exceed the granted credit limit.

Credit check on the basis of the maximum document value

The sales order value or the value of goods to be delivered must not exceed a certain value defined for the credit check. The value is stored in the currency of the credit control area. In particular, this check is useful if the credit limit of new customers has not yet been specified. This check can be accessed explicitly by a risk class reserved for new customers.

Credit check when changing critical fields

The credit check is started when changes are made to credit-relevant document fields so that they differ from the default values proposed from the customer master record (terms of payment, value days and fixed value date).

Credit check at the time of the next internal check

The credit check is started automatically on a certain date. All sales orders entered up to this time are regarded as not critical.

Credit check on the basis of overdue open items

The ratio between open items, which are overdue by more than a certain number of days, and the customer balance must not exceed a certain percentage.

Credit check on the basis of the oldest open items

The oldest open item may only be a certain number of days overdue.

Credit check against maximum allowed dunning levels

The dunning level of the customer may only assume a certain maximum value.

Customer-specific credit checks

If you require further checks to those defined in the standard system, you can define them in the corresponding user exits (LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1).

Requirements

In the No Check field, you can enter the number of a requirement with which you can control when credit checks are not carried out. You can deactivate some or all checks. This allows fine tuning on an individual basis for defining credit-relevant transactions and when credit checks do not need to be carried out.

You can also reset the credit document status.

Requirements are stored as routines. For further information on routines, see the IMG of SD under Routines. The two following example routines are supplied in the standard system. You can display and edit them using transaction VOFM:

1 Order

2 Delivery

You can copy and change these routines according to your own requirements. The routines contain different example scenarios in which credit checks would not be carried out.

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramchandra,

Give a Blue print on Cr.Management.

in that you cover

1) executive summary,

2) As-Is

3) To-be

4) introdution on Cr.managemnt

5) busniess process scope.

6) with screen shots, how you confugure.

Reward if it helps..

Ramki