cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account xxxxxxx requires an assignment to a co object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While releasing the billing documents to accounting,we have the following error:

Account xxxxxxx requires an assignment to a co object.

Could you please let me know what are the possible places/assignments/fields I should be looking at to rectify the above error.

Please let me know if something is needed in addition

Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the issue is resolved, reward suitable points to helpful answers & close the blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The issue is still unresolved.Once Resolved, Iam aware that I should close this thread after assigning points to valuable answers.

Regards

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Is it that after maintaining CO Object also you are still getting an error?

Try to change the field status group in the G/L accounts to G026 or G028 (related to Sales revenue) for relevant G/L accounts in FS00. But take in confidence the FI consultant, while doing so. The reason behind maintaining CO Object may be COPA is active & it may create a problem in COPA report if Costing is done.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

see the account number(G.L. A\C).

And create primary cost element (ke01) for this G\L Account-CO Consultant will do this.

And release the accounting document. I am sure after this process there will not be any problem,

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

CO Object required to be assigned to G/L account xxxxxxx. If you knoe the CO Object, go to FS00, enter G/L account number in change mode --> goto Cost Element & maintain CO Object. Incase you do not know CO Object, ask the FI consultant to assign the same.

Normally this is to be handled by FI consultant.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

There is assignment with order reasons to controlling,Please go through that assignment,That may be objecting you,You night have assigned a order reason which is not assigned to controlling

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto FS00,

input your GL account number,

Click long bar –“Edit Cost element”

Go to Tab-“ Degfault Acct Assgnmnt”

Enter cost center or Internal order number in respective fields

Save, Exit & award points )

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto vkoa, and so revenue a/c determination...

Reward if it helps.

Ramki