cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject: Calculation type in the Condition type - how to configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is a field <b>V_T685A-KRECH</b> (Calculation type) in the condition type screen. I have to create new calculation type e.g., Z - Percentage . Although A (Percentage ) exists in the system, it is not suitable for my requirement.

Please help me where I can configure this? All of you know that it is one character and decides how the calculation will be done for particular condition .

thanks in advance

Srinivs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The calcuation type comes in package VF_PRC_CORE . Its a standard package and hence you can ask the ABAPer to induclude the value.

Thanks,

Kamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved my problem. The problem I faced is due to the Calculation Type. I wanted cal type as "I" ( Excluded). But the description in our system is misleading. So I wanted to add a new cal type. But when I tried with testing the same pricing procedure with "I", I have succeded to get the result.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think calcultion type we can not define.. those are standards... if you want you can write a formula for the condition tpye and put in VOFM through alt calculation type...

Reward if it helps.

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

You can give the functional specification and the ABAPERS can satisfy your requirement,Generally we find formulas in VOFM,So make your requirement clear to them so they can give you a sllution,you can then use the formule in Alternative caliculation type.,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana