Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS-SOAP-JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a typical scenarion like this.

Request coming from JMS queue into SOAP which is synchronous , and getting a response from webservice which should be routed through JDBC as a asynchronous.

Other question is that i am getting response from webservice in the format of CSV,which needs to be routed through jdbc, what approach used to convert the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question 1 : Which SP are you on? If SP 19 / Sp10 you can avoid a BPM else you would need to use a BPM.

><i>Other question is that i am getting response from webservice in the format of CSV,which needs to be routed through jdbc, what approach used to convert the same.</i>

Write a Adapter Module that will in the SOAP adaptre convert the webservice response into an XMl and pass it back to the Integartion engine or,

Use a Java Mapping for the Response mapping of Webservice response to the JDBC request.

Would suggest you consider the Adapter Module option.

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SP19 only, let me know how to avoid BPM.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This thread has the answer,

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I had seen all these blogs, there the sender and the receiver are both JMS.

In my case, the sender is JMS and the receiver is JDBC.

Do let me know whether BPM can be avoided in this case.

Regards,

B.Anandh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look into the thread. I have achieved the same concept with File adapters.

Asynch - Synch Bridge will work with all adapter running on the Central Adapter Engine. It will work for your case as well.

1. Sender Adapter JMS adapter --> This changes the QOS to BE and forwards it to the IE.

2. The webservice call is made and response is returned to the Sender JMS adapter. Using the parameter of the sender JMS adapter you mention the actual receivr adapter to be used .( the name of the Receiver JDBC adapter ). and this will be forwarded to the receiver JDBC adapter.

It will work.

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

Slight change in my scenario. The response needs to be sent back to JMS and JDBC.

Will ur suggestions work for the same, can it handle multiple receivers.

Regards,

B.Anandh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i> The response needs to be sent back to JMS and JDBC.</i>

I dont think this will work. You need to send the same response to 2 receiver adapters and as far as I know using the DynamicConfiguration Modules you can provide only one Receiver Adapter and hence either send it to either JMS or JDBC else you need a BPM.

regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)