Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counter in pricing procedure.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can somebody tell the functionality and the Implications(read implications) of using the counter in pricing procedure for condition types. We have to make use of counters in some pps but not quite sure of the implications.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the the courner in pricing procedure for conditions types.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is absolutely safe to use counters. I have myself used it in many implementation & support projects. I had to use counter due to limitation of step no not vacant in the position I had to add additional condition types. It works absolutely fine.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a sub step.. like if you have condition tpe for step 30- KF00 for frieght, and same you have another fright condition type KF01, so you can put under 31 as counter..

Reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its generally used to point out a different line.

Say u are in line 30 and u need to copy the value from line 10, in this case u will mention 10 in the counter

Reward if it helped

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

We use counter just for sub numbering,Where is step we mention as 10,20,10 and we configure a pricing procedure., and if at any there may be a need to modify the pricing proceure so at that time we may need to add some extra condition types between them,SAo for the flexiblity we can give the number as 11,12,13 for the condition types.,

For this purpose we use the counter

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana