cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post XI component info to New SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI guru,

We just installed another XI Dev instance with new SLD, so we want to redirect perivous installed XI Sandbox to this new SLD. I have use RZ70 and VA to post ABAP stack and Java stack info of XI Sandbox to this new SLD.

But I don't know how to post XI related component info to new SLD, for example:

Adapter engine,Domain, Integration Repository,Integration Directory,Integration Server

as I cann't see XI sandbox component info in Technical system of new SLD( Technical system type).

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to go to the new SLD and manually create a WebASABAP technical and business system pointing to the Sandbox XI. The Business system should have the role Integartion server.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

THank you for your quick response,

and I have created Business system and techincal system to point to Sandbox.

but when I go to XI Sandbox ID, when I open "Envorioment->Cache Notification",it pops up a message as following:

"Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>"

The looks like we don't have Adapter Engine for Sandbox in new SLD,so that's why I want to know how to post XI related component to new SLD.Thank you

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a standard error which occurs due to a Inconsistent SLD state.

Look into the note : <b>764176</b> on service market place and read through each and every check point and implement the same.

regards

Bhavesh