cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing table - pronblem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

When I am creating new pricing table and trying to genarate system asking me to select package.

1)what is the use of it

2)which package I have to choose

3)If I choose local object what it makes differ from choosing Pacakage?

Please any help will be greately appreciated.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For any workbench request or for transports which are client independent, system will ask for a Development class to which the transport can be assigned to.

In real time scenario, development classes are created by tech people(May be basis team members) to group transports created for a module of functionalities into one development class.

So when a change is made in the system, while saving, it asks for a development class. When a development class is assigned to the transports, the objects of the transport will be included in the development class.

The jargon i use as D.class may be different from the jargon used in some other organisation, but this is the concept behind the functionality.

Pls assign reward points it this helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Thank you very much for your all help.

I gave full points.

Thanks

Prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

We cant transport LOCAL OBJECT cant be transfered,so for simple developments we save in local objects

Thanks & Regards

REWARD if helpfull

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If its a development environment, and u are doing a testing, select Local Object.

Genearally selecting a package means selecting it module wise so that it is used for transport.

Reward if it helped!

Chandru