cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple rebate conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks:

I hope you can shed some light on this issue I am dealing with.

We are trying to use rebate agreements in the following situation, but it does not seem to work:

The company negotatiates a deal whereby a client gets a Credit Note with a global discount if it meets 2 targets during a specific period:

Material Group 1 Target volume 1 = 100 KG

Material Group 2 Target volume 2 = 200 KG

If sales to the client exceed both targets, at the end of the period a Credit Note is issued for 10% of the overall sales to the client during the period. If one or none of the targets are met, there is no global discount for the client.

We are trying to implement this via a Rebate Agreement with 3 rebate conditions:

Condition 1 = ZB01 (Customer/Material Group rebate); scale starting at 100 KG; 1% (for the sake of this example, just consider 1% as an arbitrary value to ensure that the condition will be <> 0 if the sales for Material Group 1 exceed 100 KG)

Condition 2 = ZB01 (Customer/Material Group Rebate); scale starting at 200 KG; 1% (for the sake of this example, just consider 1% as an arbitrary value to ensure that the condition will be <> 0 if the sales for Material Group 2 exceed 200 KG)

Condition 3 = ZB02 (Customer rebate); no scale; 10 % (global discount specified in the agreement)

Our idea was to configure the pricing procedure in such a way that the first two conditions would be statistical (that is, would not alter the value of the Credit Note) and the third condition would be considered only if the other two were both <>0.

So far we have not found a way to make the first two conditions not affect the value of the Credit Note. We tried marking ZB01 as statistical. We also tried using Condition Exclusion Groups. In all cases, the two conditions affect the value of the Credit Note.

Has anybody dealt with a similar situation? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

really a very niceissue to think some time ,

Any way for the two condition types zb01&zb02,there is an exclussion indicator while creating the Acess sequences for the two condition types .Check that and tried.Correct me if it is wrong.

If it helpfull Rewards me the points.

Rgds

Siva Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I`m sorry, but where do you say I can find this exclusion indicator?

I don´t it in the "Maintain Access Sequences" screen.

Thanks,

Sebastian

Answers (0)