cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! I Can not deploy external library to the J2EE Engine!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a J2EE Library DC that contains a few jar files that I want to deploy to the J2EE server for usage by a set of test classes.

I created an external library DC, imported a jar file into the libraries folder, and added the jar file to a public part that has selected option "provides an API for Developing/compiling". I then built the DC Successfully.

Then I created a J2EE Library DC, and added the external library DC as a used DC, with a build and run time dependancy, and I created an entity reference to the external library DC's public part.

When I build the J2EE Library DC, the jar file are not included in the SDA file. Nothing I've tried can get the jar file to be placed in the SDA file for deployment.

Why is the jar file not in the SDA? What am I doing wrong? I've spent the last while reading everything I can find on SDN about j2EE Library DCs, and it seems that I'm doing everything correctly - or am I?

I'm running 7.00 SP9 . Can someone verify that a) my procedure above is correct, and b) that this does work under 7.00 SP9 ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check note 833415

Answers (0)