cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accout determinaiton error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I was trying to setup my account determination and made changes to the sap standards according to my companys requirements.But system would not post into accounts and says soem ABAP error.Later i reverted the changes and used SAp standard(kofi).but the error remains same

please suggest or help me to find solution.

rewarded if solved

thanks in advance

shwe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Thank u very much for the response.But as mentioned I have maintained all the relevent settings accurately.I have all of these well set .

Assuming that one of the key combination is Account Assignment Group, you will have to check whether have the Account Assignment Group been input in the Customer Master (Billing tabstrips - Accounting sections - Field name: Acct assgmt group).

The Account Assignment Group will be copied automatically into the sales order.

Check whether the configuration in transaction VKOA have been done correctly.

Check whether the sales order (VA03 - Goto - Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

Check whether the billing document (VF03 - Goto - Header - Header - Field name: AcctAssgGr) have been filled in automatically.

If the customer master have not been maintained and the user have already input the sales order, then the user will have to maintained the Account Assignment Group manually either in the sales order or the billing documents.

But when I click to post them into accounts system immediately says runtime ABAP error.

field missing.

I will send u screen shot from my desktop tommorow.In the mean time please send me any other suggestions.

thanks once again

shwe

<b></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry ,I forgot to mention the link

http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/billing-cannot-be-release-to-accounting.htm

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Pronounce the error in ur thread so that respondents might approach the right solution.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please send the error.

Below is the link which is pointing towards general mistakes we make in account determination.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Karan wheres the link which you had mentioned in ur thread??

Rgds