cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset ALV table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a WDA application, in which i am using Roadmap which is integrated with multiple views. Now in one of my views, i have a ALV table, which i want to reset or reload completely when i go to a previous view and come back to this ALV table view. I need this because if i set any filter value and go back to my previous screen and modify my search criteria and come to this ALV table view and i see the filter i had set earlier. I want this Filter row to be removed whenever i make any changes to my search criteria.

I already tried to check SAP provided examples and for the given methods in class CL_SALV_WD_CONFIG_TABLE but couldn't find anything related to the one i am looking for.

Thanks and Regards,

Vasu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Try invalidating ( node->invalidate() ) the node which you have binded to the table and then bind it with the values you have selected based on the new search criteria whenever you are navigating to that view. This should resolve your problem.

Regards,

Pratibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Please the package SALV_WD_DEMO .There They have shown all possiblities over ALV . See package like SWDP_DEMO.

Hope It will Help you .

Cheers,

Darshna.

former_member515618
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

Every time you go back from or rendering to the ALV view, use the method DELETE_FILTER_RULES in interface IF_SALV_WD_FILTER of Implementing class CL_SALV_WD_FIELD to delete the filtering conditions.

Kindly Reward points if the reply is helpfull