cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day wise sales Vs Production report - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

My client require a new report, Material A is producing in plant 1000 and they want to know day wise production Vs day wise sales, week wise production, week wise sales and month wise prodution and month wise sales.. all these in one format so that they take necessary steps.. please provide me some inputs which i need to give to ABAPers, and is there any standard report for these...

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

you have to take help of PP person because I think there is std. report for daily\weekly\monthly production and same way you have to follow movements like 261,262,601,602 etc. As well we can find dispatch also by tracking movements.

I think this information helpful to u.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure of the standard reports,You can just give them the logic to pick up the data from which tables and fields. ABApers will be able to use loop stataments to pick up the data. You can desing an report format say. THe data is always available in the

Material no/ Day production/ $ sales in millions: week prodcution/ week sales in m

12354 100 CA 1.45 500 CA 5.4

Reward if this helps

Thanks,

kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody help here...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki.,

This should be done with the technical people ,You should have a talk with Production planning as they are aware of production & You give the functional sepecification as per your requirement and get it done,You should get the fields & table names related to production

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

ll