Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC session method not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

As I made one ztranction and for this i m using BDC session method..

But when i execute it "No Batch Input Data available" error occurs...

can you please tell me why this error occurs and how to solve it..

Thanks.

With Regards,

Reema Jain

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Can you send the code to me...? i think there in no data in flat file or legasy file.....

0 Kudos

Hii,

When i process the session in foreground , i can see the values are send to the fields...

0 Kudos

Are you getting the same error when you process the session in fore ground??

Thanks

Aneesh.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is any mismatch of fields while passing the data to screens <b>or u might be filling the field with values which doesnt exist inthe R/3 .(check the field value which have F4 help with that of values in Flat file of that field)</b>

Revrt back if any issues,

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check whether the data is getting poulated in the internal table which u r passing to FM " BDC_insert".

if there is no data , then the same error will be displayed.

so have a look on the internal table.

Revert back if any issues.

Reward with points if helpful.

Regards

Naveen.

0 Kudos

Hii

I check it data is coming in internal table...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

You may get this error if the fields are not populated properly or if the mandatory fields are not being filled. Try running you BDC in foreground and see why you r getting the error.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks

Aneesh.

0 Kudos

Hii Aneesh,

field are prroperly papulated , even when i run the session on foreground i see the correct values are displayed on the screen.. but with that i see that error message also. i tried the same program with call transaction method , it will run successful.

Thanks

Reema Jain.