Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need your help on the following:

I need to change address on billing document from sold to party to payer address. In my form (t-code se71) the adress is taken from structure vbdrk (like VBDKR-NAME1, VBDKR-STRAS....) and i want to change this address from sold to party address to payer adress (which is defined in invoice - partner functions) I can not find a table from where I could take the payer address.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynek,

Kindly check table ADRC. This requires address number (ADDRNUMBER) as input which is available in table KNA1 (ADRNR)

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malach,

You can get the Payer number from VBDKR strcure and the the respecitve field is <b>KUNRG</b>.

To get the address of the payer, Goto table <b>KNA1</b> and give the payer<b>(VBDKR-KUNRG)</b> value in this table and get the address number <b>ADRNR.</b>

Give this value to the <b>ADRC</b> table or to the function moudule <b>ADDR_GET</b> to get the address.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zbynek,

Using the invoice number(vbeln) into VBFA to get Sales order no (VBELV) and pass the sales order no VBELV as VBELN in the table VBPA get the address number (ADRNR) and pass ADRNR for partner function(PARVW) & PY (RE) and use ADRNR and pass it in ADRc table to get the address deatils like NAME1 / STRAS etc.

Reward points if it helps

Regrads

Srini