cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFD Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

am doing a donations order which is to be free of charge to the customer.

am using the order type CFD. and the item category picking up in the sales order is KLN(VOV7) which is not marked for pricing as well for billing. But the system is picking up the freight charges. i want to make this order to be obsolutely free of charge.

what changes i have to make, plz suggest.

thanks in advance.

kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I had faced similar kind of problem..

Please check if requirement '2 - Item with pricing' is assigned to the freght condition in pricing procedure. If not add requeiremnt 2 to the condition and save the order.

This would prevent the freight charges being applied to thes items. (Since you had mentioned that item category KLN is not marked for pricing in VOV7).

Reward me if this helps..

Rgds,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Madhu,

requirement 2 is marked for the freight condion type CFRE. and also the subtotal field is marked as 4. plz advice.

kumar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Do not set the mark for deletion for the condition as that would be affect for all item categories like TAN where the freight should be applicable.

The standard is that if an item category is not marked for pricing and you set the pricing requirement 2 in the pricing procedure for the conditions then system wont access pricing for those condition for material with that item category.

Please check once again pricing procedure and item category.

Also check the pricing analysis for the freight condition and tell me what it says.

If possible send screen shots of pricing procedure, item category and analysis to my mail id.

Rgds,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

sorry for the late reply. i did not look into this as the problem is solved.

it is the VPRS which was picking up the price, and i have checked the control data also, here the VPRS is marked as statistical. so no probs.

anyways thanks for taking pain in looking this issue.

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

I need help from you please.

what is the standard pricing procedure for your free of charge oder type?

And also I didn't find CFD order and it was FD.

Please give me some inputs on this.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my CFD order which is expected to be a free of cost to the customer is picking up VPRS conditon type. i have checked up in the item cat. and found the field "Pricing" is not selected.

plz advice me why how shld i make the order a free of charge.

kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply mark for deletion the condition record for the freight charges in VK12.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Purohith,

if i mark it for deletion then it ll not reflect in other sale orders right?

but i want this to happen with order type CFD for which the item cat KLN has no pricing marked to it.

kumar.