cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz explain how to do customization of Variant configuration processing in sap sd.and interview point what type of questions we can expect in Variant configuration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish I could. I'm struggling with that at the moment. Not an expert with TOR and availability check. I've posted a few questions on the forum about it but have received no replies yet. There is some info on the Implementing SAP R3 SD pdf that's also on my links.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gopala,

I've posted a step by step guide for Variant configuration on my blog. Look under Links on the right pane.

Let me know if you were able to download it

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michail,

I was going through the blog. It was very nice and also read the variant config pdf. It was very helpful. Is it possible for you to provide the similar kind of doucment for availability check and delivery process, which show the config details with t-code and screen shot ?

Thanks in advance !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalarao.,

Apart from sai said,Your quostions in your interview depends purely on your project,First confirm that the project that you put up in your resume is dealing with Variant configuration,If so then you should know the scenario on which aspects there is varient configuration,

If you are through in all this you can face any quostion,

Like they ask in interviews,Why did you map the varient configuration,What charaterstics,Have you taken,What class, Why did you do like that.,

So prepare on the project well & YOu can do well

All the best

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

<b>Steps for SD Variant Configuration</b>

<b>The procedure is as follows:</b>

Create a Material - KMAT type with Item category (002)

Create Characteristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - ZBikeclass (Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment i.e. assign Zbikclass.

Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Red' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Blue' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition) (For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant Red and Blue give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.

<b>Reward points if helps</b>

Regards

Sai