Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS 7.0 Themes

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to "Note 889136 - Integr. ITS 7.00 (SAP GUI for HTML): ~THEME 99 obsolete"

The SAP GUI for HTML of SAP NetWeaver 2004s only supports ~theme SL.

My question is how to change Theme SL or Generate New Themes to match Portal Theme. Portal version is also 7.0 (NW04s).

Is it possible to use "ITS Theme Generator" within Portal to generate ITS 7.0 Themes? If yes, how?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin,

Is your question answered by now? If so, please mark this thread as answered and reward points. If not, please make your question more specific. Thank you!

- Henning

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

I've already checked the link before posting and not sure what to give as "Enter any IAC that is running on the server". We'll be runinng SAPGUI for ITS, not custom applications. If this link is still valid to change theme of SAPGUI for HTML, then please specify.

I've used sap_generate service but not succeeded.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Huseyin,

You can use almost any service to generate the theme. Go to SICF of your ITS server and then just choose a service under /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ to try with.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I just entered to the SICF Trans but can´t figure out how to change the look & Feel of a transaction executed via Webgui, could you send me some link or info on how to do it?

I really apreciate it,

Kind Regards

Gerardo J

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos