cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to execute HTTP to FIle sceanario where i am sending xml data from a html page to xi server. but sending the data i am getting below error in moni..

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Inbound Proxy

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="ABAP">INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>ifmmessif</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>MI_Address</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>urn:tcs:HTTPToFile</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No implementing class registered for the interface (type ifmmessif, name MI_Address, namespace urn:tcs:HTTPToFile )</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

what could the cause of the error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In XI server, Go to SXMB_ADM -->Integration Engine Configuration and check if the Role of Business System is configured as Integration Server.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is 'application system' .. why do we need to set it to ' intergtation server'

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>it is 'application system' .. why do we need to set it to ' intergtation server'

Yes. You need to change it.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have changed the setting.. but still getting the same error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot jai.. now the error has gone.. i am able to see output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

jai.. can u provide some background as to why the Role of Business System should be set to Integration Server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to hear, you cracked the issue.

>>can u provide some background as to why the Role of Business System should be set to Integration Server?

Business system can take 2 role (Application sytem or Integration Server). YYour XI server is the Integration server all other systems in your landscape are application systems that use XI as Integration server for exchanging the msgs.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these..