cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate report or list which shows the balance of each rebate in the list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VB(8 list rebates; this report lists the rebates in the selected range and you can drill in...Even after drill in this list does not include settlements or manual accruals and so does not reprent the balance? Any thoughts or experience with this issue?

a further question;

when you have several hundred, is there a report or list that shows the open balance of each rebate with out drilling into each rebate number?

thanks

Craig

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried the following :-

Compare Rebate Basis: Billing Documents Versus Statistics

Title

Comparison of the Rebate Basis and Accrual Corrections

Purpose

The report RV15B002 gives you the option of comparing statistics from the rebate settlements with the values from the billing documents. These values can differ if you start rebate processing later and want to take into account old billing documents. The report also allows you to post a rebate correction agreement, which corrects accruals.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish,

thank you for your response. Yes I have looked at this transaction previously and I could extract the result from this but it is restricted to running one rebate at a time, for good reason of course; Ideally running this for a range would be helpful. I will se if our "abaper" could modify if no other results come in.

Thanks again,

Craig Wood

Answers (0)