Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

XI gurus

I am getting this alert could please give the solution for this

"Blocked inbound queue: Client 997 Q name XBTO1___0001 status SYSFAIL dest az18u158_BXP_01"

as i am on support side of this project i am not able display this queue with the above mention queue name please give me solution for this as soon as possible

regards

rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can view this queue using tow things.

1) SMQ2 : Try this transaction and see if you can locate "XBTO1___0001"

If it is present ,double click and check your message and analyze it.

If not found then this could be a temporary issue,as message may be in queue for long and which raised this alert.

2) Go to RZ20 and there -> SAP CCMS MONITOR TEMPLATES-> Exchange Infrastructure, click on the open alertes at the menu screen.Then try to open some tags there below on screen.

Adavantage : As you are a support guy, this transaction help you a lot,you can view any error.Everything here is categorized.

Kindly revert in case of any questions,

Kindly reward points if this has help you solve/understand your query better.

Regards,

Vishal

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Check in SM 58 if there is any entry. Make the user id as * and give the correct time stamp..check ST 22 for dumps.

2. Right click on queue entry (first) select delete LUW and then unlock queue, it will solve your problem for time being.

Later on you can check payload of message and other factor why queue is running for so long.

You can also schedule Jobs to delete LUW automatically

Referr these threads

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20bb9649-e86e-2910-7aa9-88ed4972...