cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got error msg while i called the Java Funtion in XI thro XSLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI, i need one method/function for getting the current date/time without any parameter, because its only shows the current date/time from getting the system. So,I have been created a simple method/function in java without any parameter for getting the current date/time from the system. Using the XSLT to call the mehtod/function and assigned in the particular field. After i mapped that XSLT file in the XI, i executed in XI and also i gave input for some other fields and finally i got the Transmission error message.

<b>Error Message:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.util.NestedException: Illegal number of arguments or types of arguments in a call of function 'dateEST:ConvertToEST'.</b>

Here ConvertToEST is the method/function name, method/function was return in String datatype, and also in XI that field have same String datatype. This field have only return the current date/time.There is no input for this.

I have been excuted this method/function in Java, its working fine. So, give me your suggestion for this.

p.s. Award points if your answer is useful for me.

Thanks & Regards

Prakash T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got the Solution.

Thanks & Regards

Prakash T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Can you tell me how u resolved the issue? Even I am facing the same error while running XSLT mapping in XI.

Regards,

Karen Pereira