cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing in the same line based on condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

In the sap script i wanna print the whole row in a same line . i have suppose 9 columns to be displayed. the first column is to be printed . based on some condition the next 3 columns should be printed. based on another condition remaining columns should get printed. I have declared like this in the script.

T9	 &BSID-BLDAT&,,&T003T-BLART&                               
/:	 IF &BSID-REBZG& NE ' '.                                                      
= 	 ,,&PDC&&BSID-rebzg&                                                          
/:	 ELSE.                                                                        
= 	 ,,&PDC&&bsid-belnr&                                                          
/:	 ENDIF.                                                                       
= 	 ,,&SALES&,,&DELV&                                                            
= 	 ,,&RF140-WAERS&,,&RF140-AUGBT(11.2                    
= 	 ,,&RF140-DIFBT(11.2)&,,&RF140-WRSHB(11.2)&                                   

but after entering the text into the script editor the lines( conditions and text lines to be printed )were getting concatenated like this.

T9 &BSID-BLDAT&,,&T003T-BLART&

/: IF &BSID-REBZG& NE ' ' . , , &PDC& &BSID-rebzg&

/: ELSE.,, &PDC& &BSID-BELNR&

/: ENDIF , , &SALES& , , &DELV& , , &RF140-WAERS& , , &RF140-AUGBT(11.2)& , >

Message was edited by:

Ramineni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved the problem of my own.