cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition Records for Promotions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales deal with a promotion with say X payment terms and customer/material promotional discounts.

The issue is that the while order is created deal is being picked up at the item level for material price conditions. i.e. it shows the discount and the payment terms as per the sales deal.

The Header level pmt terms do not change. How can I include at Header condition level a payment term as per the sales deal for auto determination.

Also how can a Header conidition type say RB00 discount be added to the sales deal for auto determination as in a sales deal the only option of valid conditon types to create condition records is essentially K007, KA00, K020, PR00.

One guess I have here is to add condtion type RB00, but which table, looks like then it probably gets into modifying ABAP table KNUMA. Is there something I am missing here for an alternative way out!!

Tks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UN,

I didnt gte you question.. as my understanding, you can put payment terms in 3 levels...

1) Company code level,

2) Sales area level

3) Item level

if you give three payment terms, at order level sales area will come and item level it come at item level.. goto vk11 and go additional data tabpage give payment terms.. you will get when ever you are giveing that discount...

Reward if it helps..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

My question is about how to determine header price conditions for s sales deal / promotion.

I can do the item price conditions determination. and manual addition of Header but not the auto determination of Header conditions. say e.g. RB00

Payment terms was another example area which can be specified for a promotion and gets applied to the document but only for line items and not the header.

Thanks, un