cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Page printing in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a created a customised PO using smartforms and it is pulling through PO data successfully when a PO Print is requested. The users want pages of Terms and Conditions to print out after all PO line item details are printed, starting on a new page.

I have the T&C's defined as SAP standard Text, but cannot get them to start printing on a new page at the end, only from within the existing page.

The form structure is First Page and Next Page. The T&C objects are a T&C command followed by the T&C Text calling the standard text object. If I define the print to only occur on the NEXT page - it appears the print is not called unless the data carries over to a second page. If I put the objects after my Main window on the first page, they start printing after the Main Window on the first page. And if I specify it to print after my Footer on the first page, it doesn't print.

I haven't had much experience with Smartforms. Any assistance would be greatfully appreciated, and points will be awarded for a working solution.

Cheers,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi stephen,

just try this,

go to first page mian window ->

right click on that->

select create->

selcet flow logic->

and then select command ->

in that command screen u can define your next screen name then save,activate and excute,, now u can see the T&C objects in the next screen.

regards

seshu.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. Creating a new command to call the T&C page worked a treat.

Cheers,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Command Node as the last node in your Main window. Set up the Command Node to call your last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recenlty developed same forms for my customer. in Main window create a command and click on go to page and enter your page no and in condtions click on only afte end of main window.

If you are using already a only after main window then thiw wont help.

i did same and it is working fine for me.

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen ,

You can very well go with your approach of printing the T n C page.

Keep it in the next page only..

What u can do is take an account of all the entries in the table and under the loop check when the sy-tabix = <no. of entries in table >, i.e. u r encountering the last entry in the table...

You can add the new command node and check the go to new page checkbox when the condition sy-tabix = <no. of entries in table > is true.

Reward if useful.

Thanks.

sharadendu_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I hope that u have defined all the text that has to be printed the terms page properly. Now what u have to do is write a command after all the contents that are there in the main window are printed completely.

In the command check the check box for calling the new page and write the new page name where u want to print the terms page.

Reward if useful.

Cheers,

Sharadendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the NEXT page, create a window to print T&C and in Conditions tab select the check box of '<b>Only after end of Main window</b>' in 'Additional Event' .

Please try it and let me know, whether it is working or not.

Thanks

Donepudi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Donepudi,

Thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately it didn't work - the first page of document details worked fine, but the following pages didn't print. Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Steve