cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Certification Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the questions and answers for SAM SRM Certifications.

It would be great if I would get some info on the same.

e-mail: gururaj.cs@gmail.com

Thanks,

Gururaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to World of SRM !!!

Sent some useful documents to your email id.

Best of luck. )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the info.

I guess the links that you sent contained all the required documents regarding SRM.

It will help me a lot.

I was actually looking at some sort of example questions/answers for the certification.

I heard that the mySAP SRM certification consists of questions with multiple choice answers.

So, i was looking at some kind of examples.

Thanks and Regards,

Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sent you the docs.Hope they are useful.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks. The documents that you sent had around 10 questions which gave me some idea.

Regards,

Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul!

Could you please forward SRM 5.0 Certification material and questions please. Any related material such as tips on SRM interview questions, Cert info, Prerequisites, Case Studies etc would be useful as well.

Please send to suren_alagesan@yahoo.com.au

Thanks!

Regards,

Suren.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you Pls send the useful docs for SRM Certification to the below mentioned mail id ppvns1 on rediffmail.

Thanks,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of SRM certification questions/material is against the law. The material you are offering is copyrighted material that should not be distributed without the authors' authorization.

By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX.

According to the Rules of Engagement and the agreement signed by you when join this community, this is NOT the expected behaviour.

Please note that any further action could result in legal action against you as an individual. Therefore this thread will be locked.

All the POINTS obtained in such thread will be removed from your account.

Best Regards

SAP Community Network