their signifcance & configuration

regards

sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor

post ur email id .. i will send u a basic idea of them ..

donot forget to reward points if it is useful

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madhan:

could you send me them too,my mail is lancezh@gmail.com,thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madhan ,

can u please send the same to my mail id,it would be of more useful to me,my mail id is ravikiran_sd@yahoo.com.

thanks and regards,

ravikiran.m

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

madan, my id is sriram.sapsd@gmail.com

regards

sriram

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have sent the material to ur email id .. plzz check

reward points if useful

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madan

can u send the basic info for enhancements and user exits

i will reward pontis if it help me.

thank you in advance

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

my id

kishore.kia@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please share me the Enhancement and User exists documentations.

Email id: kumar.4665@gmail.com

Regards,

Lithu

meoul
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello madhan.narlapuram

can you send it to me too on oumaima.elmejjarmi@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

an example of user exit

In case of Inbound DELINS IDOC (830 type) once there was a requirement of taking the “Target Cum Qty required” and the “Target Cum Date” for a specific customer who was not sending “Cum Qty Received” by him.

So for that specific customer we used the search term and added the same in the “Data 4” field of the IDOC under segment E1EDK09.

There was one user exit available in IDOC_INPUT_DELINS_START Function module of SAP. We triggered this logic by the search term of customer and reached the user exit where we had made some code changes. (User Exits are used to make code changes when we are running standard programs or reports or function modules). With this we were able to reach the desired point of calculating “Cum Issued” and then find out the difference from “Target Cum Qty” and get “Cum Qty Received” for the scheduling agreement. We did not copy the standard function module into Z . Instead the same was done using a user exit.

<b>User exits in SD</b>

Menu Path:

SPRO- IMG- SD- System Modification- User Exists. User Exists are available in SD for the following processes:

• User exits for price determination

• User exits for partner determination

• User exits for credit check & risk management

• User exits in sales:

o User exits in sales doc processing

o User exits for contract processing

o User exits for product allocation processing

o User exits for availability checking

o User exits for component supply processing

o User exits for product selection

o User exits for billing plan

• User exits for shipping

• User exits for transportation

• User exits for billing

• User exits for general billing interface

• User exits for sales support

• User exits for lists.

The topic of user exits is a subject that concerns ABAP development & extensive experience in ABAP is required to understand and use the user exits.

A customer user exit is essentially a function module using a unique naming convention, in which set import and export parameters are defined to limit the data that can be manipulated. This is to protect certain data from being changed. This function module is attached to an enhancement that may contain other function modules. A user exit should only be used if the possibilities for customizing or application-specific user exits are inadequate.

NEW FIELDS IN PRICING:

To use a field in pricing, one creates a cond table. This cond table is created using the allowed fields from the field catalog. Should the fields one requires not be included in the list of allowed fields, one can add the fields from the list of available fields. However, one may find that a new field may not be in the list of available fields. For this reason, one must create new fields for pricing. The document & item data in SD is stored in data tables such as VBAK & VBAP (for the order transaction). Many of the fields from these tables are available in the field catalog.

The field catalog is a structure (KOMG) that consists of 2 tables (KOMK & KOMP). These tables contain the header & item data for pricing respectively. They are called KOM”x” because they are communications structures used to communicate the transaction data with the pricing procedure. Table KOMG contains the field KOMK & KOMP.

If you require a field that is not in KOMG, it means that it is not in KOMK or KOMP. This means that the field you require cannot be used in pricing because there is no communication of this field from the transaction to the pricing procedure via the communication structures.

To use a field not defined in the field catalog, you need to add this field to KOMK or KOMP structures, and then write the ABAP code to transfer the data in the field from the transaction tables to the communication structure. Follow these steps:

Create the field in the KOMK (header data) & KOMP (item data) tables using the standard includes provided for this requirement.

Write the code in the user exit to read the transaction data & transfer it to the KOM”x” structures.

Menu Path:

SPRO- IMG- SD- System Modification- Create New Fields (using the cond tech)- New fields for Pricing.

Adding the field to KOMK & KOMP:

This process requires some knowledge of the ABAP dictionary & how to use the ABAP dictionary to create & change fields & tables. If the field is from the header table (for e.g. the order table: VBAK), you will need to add it to the include table KOMKAZ in the table KOMK. If the field is from the item table (for e.g. the order item table: VBAP), you will need to add it to the include table KOMPAZ in table KOMP.

Let’s say you need to use the ‘base material’ to define a price & the base material is no in the pricing field catalog. The base material is a field on the MMR basic data screen & is defined as MARA-WRKST. Since this relates to the material, it is at the item level, so you would add the field to KOMKAZ include table.

• When you add a field to these tables, it must start with ‘ZZ’. Therefore, the field you add would be ZZWRKST. In ABAP, when you add the field, use the same domain as in the field in the original table MARA-WRKST.

• After adding the field, generate the structure KOMP. This field is not available in the field catalog & can be used in condition tables.

Menu Path:

SPRO- IMG- SD- System Modification- User Exists. User Exists are available in SD for the following processes:

• User exits for price determination

• User exits for partner determination

• User exits for credit check & risk management

• User exits in sales:

o User exits in sales doc processing

o User exits for contract processing

o User exits for product allocation processing

o User exits for availability checking

o User exits for component supply processing

o User exits for product selection

o User exits for billing plan

• User exits for shipping

• User exits for transportation

• User exits for billing

• User exits for general billing interface

• User exits for sales support

• User exits for lists.

The topic of user exits is a subject that concerns ABAP development & extensive experience in ABAP is required to understand and use the user exits.

A customer user exit is essentially a function module using a unique naming convention, in which set import and export parameters are defined to limit the data that can be manipulated. This is to protect certain data from being changed. This function module is attached to an enhancement that may contain other function modules. A user exit should only be used if the possibilities for customizing or application-specific user exits are inadequate.

NEW FIELDS IN PRICING:

To use a field in pricing, one creates a cond table. This cond table is created using the allowed fields from the field catalog. Should the fields one requires not be included in the list of allowed fields, one can add the fields from the list of available fields. However, one may find that a new field may not be in the list of available fields. For this reason, one must create new fields for pricing. The document & item data in SD is stored in data tables such as VBAK & VBAP (for the order transaction). Many of the fields from these tables are available in the field catalog.

The field catalog is a structure (KOMG) that consists of 2 tables (KOMK & KOMP). These tables contain the header & item data for pricing respectively. They are called KOM”x” because they are communications structures used to communicate the transaction data with the pricing procedure. Table KOMG contains the field KOMK & KOMP.

If you require a field that is not in KOMG, it means that it is not in KOMK or KOMP. This means that the field you require cannot be used in pricing because there is no communication of this field from the transaction to the pricing procedure via the communication structures.

To use a field not defined in the field catalog, you need to add this field to KOMK or KOMP structures, and then write the ABAP code to transfer the data in the field from the transaction tables to the communication structure. Follow these steps:

Create the field in the KOMK (header data) & KOMP (item data) tables using the standard includes provided for this requirement.

Write the code in the user exit to read the transaction data & transfer it to the KOM”x” structures.

Menu Path:

SPRO- IMG- SD- System Modification- Create New Fields (using the cond tech)- New fields for Pricing.

Adding the field to KOMK & KOMP:

This process requires some knowledge of the ABAP dictionary & how to use the ABAP dictionary to create & change fields & tables. If the field is from the header table (for e.g. the order table: VBAK), you will need to add it to the include table KOMKAZ in the table KOMK. If the field is from the item table (for e.g. the order item table: VBAP), you will need to add it to the include table KOMPAZ in table KOMP.

Let’s say you need to use the ‘base material’ to define a price & the base material is no in the pricing field catalog. The base material is a field on the MMR basic data screen & is defined as MARA-WRKST. Since this relates to the material, it is at the item level, so you would add the field to KOMKAZ include table.

• When you add a field to these tables, it must start with ‘ZZ’. Therefore, the field you add would be ZZWRKST. In ABAP, when you add the field, use the same domain as in the field in the original table MARA-WRKST.

• After adding the field, generate the structure KOMP. This field is not available in the field catalog & can be used in condition tables.

Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore