cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between party and service without party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please tell me the difference between Service and Service without party and also let me know what is Business system, Business service and Integration process.

regards,

sudha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha

<u><b>Party</b></u>

Party is used to represent a Business Partner (doesnt belong to the current landscape) which is defined in B2B Scenarios.So All the systems/services accociated with the Party are referred only as Services.

<u><b>Service without Party</b></u>

It is used to represent any service within the landscape and is used in A2A communication.

Check the Threads for reference...

<u><b>Business System</b></u>

Business system will use only when you defind in SLD to identify your sender or receiver.

<u><b>Business Service</b></u>

Business service will use to indetify your sender or reciver if we can't defind in SLD then we need to use the business serivce

Cheers..

Vasu

<u><i><b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b></i></u>

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

so can u tell me the difference between business system and service without party as in both case deatils are present in SLD, so whats the difference between these both?

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

For business component (ancestor of term Business Service) you have to manage all the interfaces manually, but Business System gets it from SLD (Tech System -> Products -> SWCV -> interfaces).

For BusSys you can customize logical system name, but for BusComp you can't.

BusSys name after transport changes using transport group, but BusComp doesn't.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

we use party when we r dealing with sender or receivers who are outside our landscape,i.e outside our firewall,B2B communications.We use party without service when we are dealing with systems which are within our landscape,A2A communications

thanx

ahmad

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudha,

These are very frequrently asked qustions on the XI forum. Just do a forum search as "Business Service vs Business System" and you will find multiple answers.

Likewise do the same for Party and Service Without Party.

Regards

Bhavesh