cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install problem with account creation (step 2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

i have some problems installing the SAP WebAS 640 and hope someone can help me out.

I'm getting following error message (from logilfe):

INFO[E] 2005-05-23 10:04:54
File system export (share) saploc does not exist.

INFO[E] 2005-05-23 10:04:55
Account user="S010V012SAPServiceJ2E" does not exist.

<b>ERROR 2005-05-23 10:04:55
FSL-01002  Unable to create account S010V012SAPServiceJ2E. HRESULT=0x80005009</b>

I'm running the installation on a Windows 2003 Server os and I'm logged in as local administrator.

Regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have small doubt. Have u started with new installation or continued the old installation.(You could have got the option while starting of installation <b>Run new Instllation or continue old installation</b>)

or

do you know the old password which you had given for old installation? If you know change the password using same procedure computer management......Users->Select SAPSERvice<SID>->Right click set password.

regards

Anand.M

regards

Anand.M

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel for letting the community know about how you resolved the problem. I was facing the same issue and changing passwords did the trick.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI again,

I finally solved the problem. I've just entered step 3

Thanks to all who helped me to solve my installation problem.

After all the main problem was that my windows 2003 server password polocies prevented the creation of the accounts.

I wasn't thinking about that while setting the passwords during the installation process.

Thanks again.

Regards

Daniel

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the password is the one you specified during installation, when you get the invalid password error once again, simply reset the password as ananda said and then again start the installation and hit the continue option.

regards,

siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananda,

thanks for your reply.

I've tried the user manually as you said, but now i get another problem:

ERROR 2005-05-23 11:20:04
CJS-20004  Invalid password. DIAGNOSIS: The password you specified for user 'S010V012SAPServiceJ2E' is wrong. SOLUTION: Enter the correct password.

I've marked "User must change the password at next logon" but had to enter a init password cause of my password policies...

Are there any inital passwords which i can try?

Or is there another error which I'm not thinking of?

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Create the users manually and try. Will work.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I've already tried to install the sap was before and uninstalled it again, cause of a problem in step 15. So something must have gone wrong in the deinstallation progress.

I've deleted all groups and sap user, without effect. The installation progress is able to create groups but not the 2 users, I don't know why, cause, as I already said, I'm logged in as local administrator.

After all I think I've got to install the whole system again, cause of the failure in the progress of deinstall.

Or is there another deinstall tool besides the "UNINSAP.EXE" available, which can do a better "rollback"/deinstall?

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Create the User SAPService<SID> using Computer management

<b>Right Click My computer -> Manage-> Expand User and Groups-> Select users ->Right click New User-> Type username as SAPService<SID>, clear User must change the password at next logon and click OK.</b>

Give the following rights for SAPService<SID> <b>right click on the user, select Properties->Select Membor of-> Add-> Add Administrators, SAP_<SID>_Globaladmin, SAP_<SID>_Localadmin.</b>

Retry for the installation.

regards

Anand.M

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are 2 errors one is the saploc share directory which points to /usr/sap directory... which in windows could be anything like D:\usr\sap or E:\usr\sap etc.

The other error is the Service Account userid, there are 2 SAP services that would run in the Windows Services list one is saposcol and the other is SapServiceSID where SID = 3 Letter SAP instance name.

If you have logged in as localadministrator you shouldn't have these problems in the first place.

Something must have went wrong (you may have ignored some key step or something like that)

If this is the first SAP installation you are doing on that server, clean the existing installation first follow the installation manual for removal/installation steps.

You will find the correct install guide at http://service.sap.com/instguides

After installation for any configurations please check the administration manual

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/44/92e9925212ff4a9100dcd661ad89c3/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh