cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do i ensure that credit Memo request created with reference to an invoice is less than the invoice value?

Can i acheive this through customizing or should i do it through user exit?

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the credit memo is being raised against Invoice, it will by default be equvalent to or as per manual changes made in credit memo request. As it is created with reference to Invoice, ot will pick the value of original invoice. Based on the requirement, credit note amount can be modified. It will mostly be notices that the value will be lowered compared to original invoice & not exceed original invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sadhu

Can you brief me where exactly i maintain this conditon?

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu.,

You can maintain the conditions in VK11

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards'

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the credit note document in its controls (VOV8), tick reference madatory check box, this will only to raise a cr. memo request only with reference. Give the invoice document as reference. And to see that it is always less than the invoice value may be have a different pricing procedure for the credit memo by using the differetiating indicator " Document Pricing Procedure ". Here you maintain those conditions only which result in a lesser value than the invoice. Mean to say the relevant conditions with proper access sequence.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore