cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Shared Objects Memory Available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

You must be knowing sample application <b>wdr_test_chat</b> .I have used , executed application many time ....now when I run it and click in Log on ...log on pop up come and I am able to enter name ...but on click ok following dump coming....it is not case that there is problem with code as I have run it so many time already....IS that has to do something to my server ?

Dump

The following error text was processed in the system SD8 : Insufficient Shared Objects Memory Available

The error occurred on the application server q4inpusy007_SD8 _01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: ATTACHUPDATE70 of program CL_SHM_AREA===================CP

Method: ATTACH_FOR_UPDATE of program CL_WDR_TEST_CHAT_SHM_AREA=====CP

Method: ATTACH_FOR_UPDATE of program CL_WDR_TEST_CHAT_SHM==========CP

Method: LOGIN of program CL_WDR_TEST_CHAT_SHM==========CP

Method: LOGIN of program CL_WDR_TEST_CHAT==============CP

Method: ONACTIONLOGIN of program /1BCWDY/CUHRRK26ZJ7PFHMON3IO==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/CUHRRK26ZJ7PFHMON3IO==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE of program CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP

Method: DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parry,

Just an additional note. The application WDR_TEST_CHAT will stop working in a future SP as it uses some preliminary stuff, which had to be removed.

Best regards,

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in case of shared memeory area the system will allocate each area a maximum of 3MB space. so once you use the full memory the system will show you the error message 'Insufficient Shared Objects Memory Available'.

I think this can be avoided by freeing the shared memory area after a certian amount of time.

Regards,

Ajith V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to fee shared memory ...and anyways I am running standard sap sample code .While developing it dont you think they have not thought of that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does SAP note 872683 help?

Regards, Heidi