cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for transportation of SAP SCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

can any body tell me how me transport the sapscript acorss different clients???????????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

buddy try this use standard program RSTXTRAN or goto smts transaction in that go for the client number u want to transport and in the options click the first 4 check boxes in whcih u will find a tabstrip in smts tcode just click double click on that

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

To transport a sapscript across diff clients, you must use transaction Scc1 ( no need to copy sapscript). If you don't have access, contact your functional guy!

Regards,

Sooness.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

rstxscrp - download/upload sap scripts

if helpful, reward

Sathish. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i tried in order to transport the sapscript with the help of programs RSTXSCRP,

RSTXR3TR.

when tried to execute the RSTXR3TR it asking the transport request number.

how can we get the transport number for sapscript.

i think when we tried to assign the package system will give the transport number.

when i given this transport request number in RSTXR3TR am getting "NO Objects are Assigned for FOR this request number". Can any body plz help me???????

i need it urgently...........................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

RSTXR3TR - This is for Standard text related object,if you create text at So10 Transaction,it will not ask transport request,if you want to create transport request,then we would use RSTXR3TR Program

RSTXSCRP - using theis you download the ur script in one client.

goto other client then use same program upload it.

note : file name and layout should be same and file type would be .txt

download - Export

upload - import

Reward Points if it is useful

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If layout is in the same client then we will use SCC1 transaction. Normally SCC1 will be used to import any TR from other clients with in the same server irrespective of the object under TR.

Theoritically i know that through RSTXSCRP program we can import / export the layout sets to the different servers in the same land scape. Can any give me more idea on this program.

When i checked this program i came to know that it can export / import standard texts, styles or forms to / from application server ...is it not ? In case if i want to import the layout in Quality server from dev system what is the step by step procedure to follow, can any one please explain me.

Thanks

jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction SE71, -> utilities and Copy from client.

Hope this helps.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Atish

Former Member
0 Kudos

tcode SCC1.

Diff.Clients on the same Server.

Regards

Peram