cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate ILOAN for unassigned Functional Location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a peculiar problem: Two ILOANs ( Location & account assignment for technical object) are created by the system for the same equipment - one for the assigned Functional Location and the other for Unassigned Functional Location. When we have assigned a functional location to the euipment, why is the ssytem creating ILOAN for the same equipment with unassigned functional location ? How can this be rectified ? We don't want ILOAN for the unassigned location as it is affecting the reporting.

Thanks in advance,

Rgds,

Sheeja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if this helps but still if you dont know ,wants to point out that in the table ILOA there is a field -OBJECT REFERENCE.

You will get Different ILOAN based on wherever assignments were made for the equipment in past also.

In ILOA table you may restrict output on basis of calling only those ILOANs where Object reference field is Blank (i.e current equipment) and hence History assignments will not affect the reporting.

Confirm if this helps to resolve your problem

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i have understood ur querry clearly then :

Have a look at the option of Install .W. Data transfer option -->This one u get while installing eqpt and this controls what data needs to be transferred from F.loc to eqpt .

Similarly while dismantling you can check the option -->Dismantle with data transfer

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The system is creating the same equipment only because during the equipment creation from IBIP the system does not find the superior location to which the equipment is assigned(directly to PG or FL or .....) so this generates a new equipment number(SAP number).You must be searching the equipment through the legacy number so you are finding the two same legacy equipment with different SAP number.

I would suggest one thing find all the unassigned equipment and create one default FL just like unused FL and assign all the equipment to it.

Now your reporting will not be affected. DO you have any other issue ???