cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage bucket profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to APO. could you please tell me how to create storage bucket profile in 3.1 version.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve

I dont remember if much has changed between 3.1 and 5.0 in terms of storgae bucket profile creation

To start with get a good idea of the way in which storage buckets function by reading the help. if you get the idea about how the data is going to the stored in different buckets that would be great

next find out based on your design what kind of buckets your data is going to be loaded, stored, planned and viewed.

Remember storage buckets need to be prudently used since it eats up a lot of your livecache.

1. Go to transaction /SAPAPO/TR32 - Periodicities for Planning Area

2. Name a Storage bucket profile

3. Check the check boxes for the periodicities you need

4. Choose a horizon for the time bucket profiles (remember it needs to cover the planning area horizons and/or more).

5. Creating posting periods based on fiscal year variants are a little different. Lets know if that is your requirement

6. You can use time stream ids which are linked to calendars to further enhance the periodicity of the planning area and bring into (or not into) consideration the hiolidays and weekends etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish & Alper.

How do I give the points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steven

"* How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread)."

I think you can change your post into a question if it currently is not..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Check this out: <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/d5/1b7539d6d1c93be10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Storage Buckets Profile</a>

Regards

Alper Myumyun