cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDX5 does not show any Idoc receivied messages from R/3 in Adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI experts,

I am sending Idocs type ORDERS from R/3 to XI.In R/3 everything looks good Idocs has been sent I can see it in T-code WE02 green light is there status 3 - everything is fine in R/3.Partners are fine configured as well, IP addresses also - the test connection is ok in both ends - no communication issues..

But when I go to XI IDX5(XML messages in Adapter) to check for all received messages - I cannot even get to the list...it is not showing anything.

And when I enter Message ID: ORDERS, I am receiving greenmark message "No message selected"

What could be the problem, please help asap?

Thanks much,

Boby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boby,

In R3 check SM58 whether there are any errors? Also see your queues smq1 whether there are any block queues or not?

Also see smq2 in XI.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I checked in R/3 SM58 and I got the following errors:

Caller | Func Module TargetSys | Status Text | Transaction

R/3 user | IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCR| XI |Name or Password is incorrect Please reenter

VERY VERY INTERESTING !!!!????? And when I go and Check in WE02 I see that exactly in same time this message is processed OK , send to port OK. and send to external system....(XI)

NAME and PASSWORDS are fine because I can log on to XI from my R/3 !!???- Or do I have to enter them somwhere else besides SM59 in R/3 ????

Looking for clues !!Thanks!

Regards,

Boby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boby,

In SM59 please check your user name and password once again. Also please test the connection by clicking on Test Connection. Also from R3 it is successful because it has sent succesfully. Now it is the problem between R3 and XI.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Great! You were right - my password was not saved in SM59 in R/3 ))So this message is gone!But.....

Now I processed my Idoc again but another message came on SM58:

"No SERVICE for system XXXR3 , client 800 (r/3) in INTEGRATION DIRECTORY"

I will try to overcome it on myown but, please if you give me a tip - that will be great!)

Regards

Boby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boby,

I think you have not done the settings between R3 and XI to send Idocs. Check this links where you have to do all these settings to get Idoc from R3 to XI:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

I have done most of the settings but not in order , now I can see them in order - clearly and try to find out on myown what I am missing.

Another helpful link from you - great job!

10x

Boby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

I am sorry I am asking such basic questions but I am frustrated about going through 'XI Beginner's guide' :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/73527b2c-0501-0010-5398-c4ac372c...

I understand this is a symple scanario , but the way is expained one(if beginner) never, never going to complete it , because it is missing at least 20 essential screenshots and some basic steps which one beginner can waste days, as I did to find out what is missing.So please do understand why I am frequently shooting questions.And your help was just excellent!

10x

Boby

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

are u getting any errors ?

i understand its hard to do configurations on R/3, XI and SLD in the beginning,but once u get a hang of its,it will be smooth.:)

anyways where r u stuck?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmat,

Yes thue , I agree, but good material can really save you lots of time one can use for other learning time.Anyway I dont complain - I know with sdners I can overcome this issues.BTW you have been helpful as well - thanks:)

YEs I got error , as I said before when trying to send Idocs to XI .In R/3, SM58 : "No SERVICE for system XXXR3 , client 800 (r/3) in INTEGRATION DIRECTORY"

I am trying to solve it , but if you have an idea - will be interesting to hear it.thanks

Boby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

this clearly means that the business system in SLD is not maintained properly

have a look at the threads below

infact one of the link is a question u asked earlier:)

thanx

ahmad

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Boby,

- You have to setup the Business System XXXR3 in the SLD and import it as service to the IB Directory.

- Could be sxi_cache related problem

- Open ID---> Click on Objects --> Service Without party/Party > Double click on business system>On the tright side--> Service --> Adapter specific Identifiers ---> Check IDoc Adpater, Logical System.

This would solve ur problem

<i>[Reward if helpful]</i>

Regards,

Prateek