cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

root node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just assume a file-xi-file kind of scenario. In this case I heared that root node of message type represents the input file name. Please correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Root node of the message type will not be the input file name. It is the Document Name.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

It is something intresting to here !!

>>Root node of the message type will not be the input file name. It is the Document Name.

Could you please elaborate your words ?? What do you mean by document name ?? Many of the people in the forum answered saying that the root node of message type denotes the name that we have given during the creation of message type in IR. I am curious to here from you.

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

document name is same as message type,when ur do FCC on sender side,for the document name we give the message type e.g MT_sender

thanx

ahmad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its the Message Type....MT

eg.,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_sdptest_trigger xmlns:ns0="http://zpoc.com.test/sdptest">

<row>

<Count/>

</row>

</ns0:MT_sdptest_trigger>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>I heared that root node of message type represents the input file name

NO,how can u have the root node static whereas we can have any dynamic selection for the input file.

the root node of message type refers the Data type name.e.g DT_sender(or whatever name u have given to ur data type)

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ahmed ! I believe it is the same even in case of message mapping also. As here we are importing the message types the root nodes of source and target message types represnet the name that we declare during message types creation.

thanks for your reply

kumar