cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool requests -- select all problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day all:

I am running into a interesting problem with the SAP Spool. The Tax Reporter generates several identical tax forms across company codes. For instance, an unemployment tax form is generated across company codes 1111 to 9999 and one form is generated for each company code within that range. What's happening is this, when the users "select all" then print, the first company code is showing up on print queue for all of the printed forms. So for instance there are 20 company codes and the each company code has 1 form. The first company (1111) will show up in each subsequent print job, even though each form has a different spool number assigned to it. Wheras I would expect to see 1111 for the first form, 2222 for the next and so on .

So my question is this. If the user chooses to select-all, then how would we go about separating the spool numbers and jobs as they entered the queue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

try this, just to make sure that there is no printer issue. after selecting all the spool use 'Print with changed parameters (Shift + F1) (small printer icon) and make sure there is only one copy in the next screen.

Answers (0)