cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coloumn Graph with Business Graphics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) I am using WebDynpro business graphics stacked column graph, in that i need to show Label values. I am getting my Label value but and on the top of the columns i am getting 0 number.

I want to remove the 0 number.

I set the Defaultseries format value is 0 and even i kept empty i am getting the 0 value on the top of the columns.

Please can one suggest me what property i need to set

2) I am using Lines graph. Is it possible to gives the hyperlinks on the points.If we click on the points based on the parameter it as to show other result.

How can i give the links to the lines graph points.

Please any one help on my problems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can u pls tell me r u getting tooltip value for line graph even i am using line graph i am not getting tooltip

how to achieve that

i took series elment in bg

insidecseries points

inside points x n y values

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

IPrivateGanttTestView.ISeriesNode seriesNode = wdContext.nodeSeries();

for (int seriesIndex = 0; seriesIndex < timeValues.length; ++seriesIndex)

{

IPrivateGanttTestView.ISeriesElement

seriesElement = seriesNode.createSeriesElement();

seriesNode.addElement(seriesElement);

// set series attributes (...)

IPrivateGanttTestView.IPointNode pointNode = seriesElement.nodePoint();

// loop over points

for (int pointIndex = 0; pointIndex < timeValues[seriesIndex].length;

++pointIndex)

{

IPrivateGanttTestView.IPointElement

pointElement = pointNode.createPointElement();

pointNode.addElement(pointElement);

pointElement.setStartValue(timeValues[seriesIndex][pointIndex][0]);

pointElement.setEndValue(timeValues[seriesIndex][pointIndex][1]);

pointElement.setCuId(pointCustomizing[seriesIndex][pointIndex]);

pointElement.setLabel(pointLabels[seriesIndex][pointIndex]);

pointElement.setToolTip("<put your the test here>");

}

}

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/84/d33481f0bd794ba9b9ef8f4b5fa73b/frameset.htm">Code Example for Displaying a Gantt Chart</a>

Regards,

Mithu

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

why don't you use different series customizing for your data series? In the chart designer right-click on the Series node and add two new nodes.

Rename the first one to e.g. WithLabels (and use this ID as the customizing ID in your application) and enable the ShowLabels property.

Rename the second one to e.g. WithoutLabels and disable the ShowLabels property. Don't forget to use the ID WithoutLabels for your data series that shouldn't have labels...

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kai,

Do you think after implementing ur solution,we can use the Events on series(In case he wants to bcos he has this requirement also)??As i know event works only for 1 series or category at one time.(Please correct me if i m wrong).

regards

Sumit

Message was edited by:

Sumit Malhotra

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the proposed solution above was about using series customizing only.

This has nothing to do with the events.

But to answer your question: yes, you can further use your existing events when additionally use series customizing.

Have you already checked the eventID of a point? Event handling is not restricted to Series or Categories!

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

Thanks for ur valuable comments.I have used eventID of a point & it worked fine for me.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replay,

I followed you are procedure but still i am getting Lable 0 on the top of the columns.

If you send me you are maild so that i can send screen shot for better understanding my problem.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

For using the hyperlinks ,u have to use event available with business graphics.U can define it on Business Graphics level.Then u have to specify event id either on Category level or series level.On runtime u have to bind the event in wdDoModifyView:

it will be like this:

IWDBusinessGraphics graph=(IWDBusinessGraphics)view.getElement("BusinessGraphics");

graph.mappingOfOnAction().addSourceMapping("<SourceName>","<new name>");

New name depends on ur requirement .it can be event id of ur category or ur series.

Use event id for Series Point for ur requirement.

regards

Sumit

Message was edited by:

Sumit Malhotra