cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Controls - Copy Requirements "301" versus "303"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends - Looking for information on copy control differences for standard R/3

copy requirements

301 Item rejection reas.

303 Always an item

Specifically, we are encountering a "serial number incompatible" error on copy from sales type to sales type. This error is seen with a MB1B-413 material move sales order to sales order.

Experts in our business group say 301 is less restrictive than 303. How would I prove this? Can someone explain to me the routine code 301 & 303 in English (have a hard time interpreting the ABAP) ?

Phil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

Not clear with the error you are getting as never dealt with 413 mvt type. If possible please give more detail on why you are using MB1B and 413 Mvt type.

Still, I can tell about the 301 and 303 copy reqts.

301 - means it is refer to whether the line item in the source document from which secondary sales order is created as MARKED FOR REJECTION or is completely REFERENCED. Lets say you are copying OR order from QT, you will have 301 requirement as you want to close the QT (quotation order) once you have referenced all the quantity. Also, if one line is marked for rejection then it shouldn't flow to target document.

303 - means just put all the lines on the following target order WITHOUT any check. Like in case of RE (return order) when referenced with OR order you have 303 requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and Thanks, your answer was helpful.

P