cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to was java is hang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installation NW2004s SR2 WAS ABAP+Java SP Stack 11 and I work several days well but today I try to connect with Visual Administrator with unsuccesfully result. The visual_administration trace have the following lines:

#1.5#C0000A0037100001000000013D673D6700042E500282C6C8#1176821081229#com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask#

#com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask#######Thread[Thread-13,6,main]##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/VisualAd

ministrationTool#Java###Error while trying to login to localhost: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.connectAction(LoginTask.java:96)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.run(LoginTask.java:79)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:763)

Caused by: java.io.EOFException: End of stream is reached unexpectedly during input from Socket[addr=/10.0.55.16,port=50004,l

ocalport=36610]

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Connection.run(Connection.java:420)

I tried to connect by browser at to j2ee too with unsuccesfully result,

Could you help me ...?

Thanks a lot,

Winsor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Winsor,

Are you trying to connect to visual administrator while logged on the SAP server or from some other machine ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Winsor,

I know this is not the solution for all but,

<b>did u try recycling SAP?</b>

reg,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to connect to your abap engine using sapgui.

If not check if your system is up and running. Also the database should be up and connected.

If you are able to login via abap side, then using transaction SMICM get your java side up and running. Also see the corresponding log files if you find problem in getting your java cluster up and running.

In the visual admin see if the P4normal port mentioned is proper and also select the direct connection to message server.

Check in the visual admin if your services are up and running.

you can also use telnet to connect to the system and get the services up.

regads and reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.check if engine is up and running.

2.check if P4 port 5xxxx4 is blocked or something.Restart teh engine once,so that teh port will get released.

reward points if helpful.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is your engine up and running?Also check that ur admin user is not locked?May be u can restart ur instance once and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SMICM .

Goto --> HTTP Server --> Display Data

Check whether you can see the following output.

ABAP Server operational = TRUE

J2EE Server configured = TRUE

J2EE HTTP port = 50100

J2EE HTTPS port = 50101

J2EE Server operational = TRUE

Default root access handler = J2EE

URL Prefix Table loaded = TRUE

if not Restart the Java Cluster from SMICM and observer the logs in the work directory.

Thanks,

Tanuj