cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cells and Roes in APO DP macrobuilder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO DP V5.

I have a macro which has a single step with a user defined processing area of 1 period.

In the step, I set the <u>cell</u> for a key figure to a quantity, for the period specified in the step.

So, for example, I have period 05.2007 to 05.2007 in the step definition, and I set the cell for period 05.2007 defined within the step, for a key figure.

If I now change the offset for the planning book to 1, I note that the period for the step is now 06.2007 to 06.2007 (so the offset is used), but the cell is still set at 05.2007 (so the offset is not applied)

Is this correct behaviour?

Thanks, Bob Austin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as i know, this is the expected behavior

your steps are dependent on the period you define in the macro creation, full, future, past etc

the steps in the macro are typically not dependent on it exccept when the system rolls over they would roll over too relatively

your offset moves only the validity period of the steps but not the period in the steps. You might want to write another line to make the macro look at the offset and add it on to the cell it is changing or use some other logic

Answers (0)