cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All:

I have this product location planned, I could see planned production orders generated in my schedule view (SNP94 (1)) but that doesnt match my capacity view (SNP94 (2)) as there is no change or any numbers appearing in Capacity consumption or Resource capacity level in % keyfigures for the Resource location for the same product. Plus my Quatity view at the bottom remains blank.

My planning book is a copy of 9ASNP94 and also the 2 views are same.

Please guide if I am running anything wrong here.

Sadat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadat,

I believe you have already posted this and we have suggested you to go an look at the PDS.

In the PDS for the Product Location, you must have a resource assigned in the activity field.

Otherwise you would not see the Products in the QUANTITY VIEW and your capacities will not be affected.

Kindly look at the following thread

I believe your production version- Transaction C223 hasnt been maintained and thats the reason, you are not able to see the resource on the PDS activity.

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar:

I am able to do my selection Location resource, I did load them too using Resource/ Version/ product, since I have production orders against the product the capacity view is not reciprocating it. I am only able to Normal/ Maximum/ minimum Available capacity numbers but nothing against capacity consumption or Quantiy view.

Thank you for your time.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

I understand all that.

You will be able to load the resource in the capacity book.

It is an independent activity.

However you will not see the products in the quantity view and neither will you see the capacity consumption.

If you want all this- look into your PDS , the resource must be assigned......

Atleast try it out for a SINGLE PRODUCT LOCATION- PDS

Make the proper ROUTING SETTINGS( Production Version) in R3 for the product and reactivate the PDS integration model and look in the PDS for the RESOURCE.

Then go into the capacity planning book - QUANTITY VIEW and you will see that single product.

Do the same for the rest of them.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar:

Thank you for your prompt reply, the PDS for product XX in APO looks great with all components, activity, modes with related resource and relative activities. Thats where I am puzzled my selection object for resource/version is the same product XX whose PDS looks good.

Is there anyother thing which I have look for in order to see capacity and quantity view populated.

Thanks again.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadat,

I am attaching the snapshot of how a PDS should look like. Download it from here.

http://download.yousendit.com/D03D8D3155FFB1DC

Try to delete the PDS and recreate again.

Run all the consistency check reports and then try again

Regards

Kumar

Answers (0)