Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Returns Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer Returns Process

I am in the process of setting up Customer Returns Process

I am getting an error <b>"According to Partial Delivery Agreement no subsequent delivery can take place"</b>

<b>Process followed:</b>

I am creating a standard order with say 10 quantities. It has 10 nos main material and 10 no core material (Core is sent to the customer along with the main material and is again returned in this process, it has a different item category)

I am maintaining VB41 entries as this is related to cross selling.

when i create a standard delivery i have 10 nos main material and 10 nos of core material.

Then i create a Shipment and save.

Later i am creating a returns order for core material with reference to the original sales order.

I have 10 nos of core in the returns order.

Then i create a delivery of say 5 nos of core material and save.

When i try to create one more delivery with reference to the returns order i get the error "According to Partial Delivery Agreement no subsequent delivery can take place"

<b>Customer's requirement is to have multiple returns deliveries with reference to returns order.</b>

Please suggest how to overcome this error.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Returns Process is completely customized, if i am right.

As your requirements apprears to be customized, check for the copy control settings at your Z order type and Z delivery type.

Check for requirements routines. May be they are hard coded to give that kind of error.

As you are saying the material type is core, check for the Item category and in that check for the completion rule A / B / C / Blank

These checks should solve your problem as the error is due to customization of the business process…

reward if it helps!

Synas...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hi SD Gurus,</b>

Any update on Customer Returns Process.

Immediate reply would be highly appreciated,

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Try changing the 'Partial delivery per item' field in customer master of ship-to to 'Partial deliveries allowed' option and also change the 'Max. Partial deliveries' field according to your requirement.

These fields can be found in the 'Sales area data' of customer master under 'Shipping' tab. Transaction code VD02.

Reward me if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Hi Madhusudhana,</b>

I have maintained these settings in the Ship to Party. Even then i am getting the same error....

Regards,

Syed Nasir